Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria
View all 1039 Jobs
Job vacancy Business Development Executive
08 October, 2019
Business Development Executive
GreyWolf Empire, a new start up company in Owerri, Imo state is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Plan for the company’s financial success
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build strong relationships with industry professionals, competitors, vendors, and other personnel
- Possess a strong understanding of our products/services, our competition in the industry and positioning
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
- Proven working experience as a Business Development Executive, Sales Executive or a relevant business development role.
- Must be very smart, confident, charismatic, agile and business savvy.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- 2 years proven track record in business sales or related market especially around the South East market.
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
- Time management, planning and negotiating skills
₦1,500,000 - ₦1,600,000 (NGN)
21 Oct, 2019
Share this job offer
Apply for this Job
Unfortunately this job vacancy expired.
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 18 Mar, 2020WORK ATE-LEGACY COOPERATIVE THRIFT AND CREDIT SOCIETY LTD
- Internship | Full Time | 2 Mar, 2020WORK ATE-LEGACY COOPERATIVE THRIFT AND CREDIT SOCIETY LTD
See all jobs