Job vacancy Director Of Administration
View all 897 Jobs
Director Of Administration
University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan is the premier and foremost Teaching Hospital in Nigeria with a capacity of over 1000 in-patients and offering diverse and specialized services in various aspects of healthcare.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for consideration for appointment as:
Job Title: Director of Administration
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- In line with Decree No.10 of 1985 now referred to as Cap 463, the functions of the Office of the Director of Administration shall include serving as Secretary to the Board of Management.
- The successful candidate will advise the Chief Medical Director and the Board of Management on policy matters relating to the provision of efficient, effective and excellent administrative services expected of a Teaching Hospital of international repute.
Requirements and Specifications
Applicants for this post, who must necessarily be an Associate or a Fellow of the Institute of Health Service Administrators of Nigeria (IHSAN), must possess:
- A good Honours Degree in any of the following from a recognized University:
- Hospital/Health Services Management/Administration
- The Humanities
- The Social Sciences
- A Post-graduate Degree in a relevant field as an added advantage.
- Any other suitable and equivalent professional qualification (CIPM,NIM etc.)
- In addition, candidates must have not less than 20 years cognate administrative experience in a Teaching Hospital or any other institution of similar standard.
- Candidates below the grade of Deputy Director of Administration on CON HESS 14 or an equivalent grade need not apply.
CONHESS 15 per annum
Conditions of Service
These are similar to those obtainable in the Federal Public Service.
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain Application Forms from the office of the "Head of Human Resources Department". Candidates are to forward their completed Form along with 20 copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae and Credentials as well as Statements of their vision for the Hospital in not more than 1,000 words to:
The Chief Medical Director,
University College Hospital,
P.M.B. 5116, Ibadan,
- In addition to submitting twenty (20) copies of the above documents, candidates should request report from three (3) Referees in support of the applications to be forwarded to the same address.
- The position applied for must be indicated on the left top corner of the envelope.
- Only applications of candidates shortlisted for interview will be acknowledged.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs