Job vacancy Security Officer
View all 896 Jobs
Owens & Xley Consults - Our client, a Healthy Foods Production company is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Officer
- To guard the company premises both day and night.
- Monitor the movement of all cars in and out of the premises
- Ensure the safety of the company's properties at all time.
- Opening doors and gate promptly
- Assisting clients in parking their vehicles
- Assisting clients with their bags and using the umbrella to escort clients into the facility during rainy season
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess SSCE certificate
- Minimum of 1 year experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Good listening and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately
- Must be able to read and understand instructions
- Good time management skills
- An eye for detail
- Must be observant
- High level of hygiene
- Must look smart and presentable
- Has high energy levels
- Attention to detail
- Will be sometimes required to do heavy lifting
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 21 Feb, 2020JOB BYXyCareers Nigeria
See all jobs