Job vacancy Customer Service/ Service Delivery Coordinator
View all 896 Jobs
Willers Solutions Limited
Customer Service/ Service Delivery Coordinator
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable Telecom firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service/ Service Delivery Coordinator
- Maintains customer records by following Customers upgrades, downgrades, Retrievals, Re-locations, replacements and additional hardware and services.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Act as a liaison, provides products/ services information and resolves any emerging problems that clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Provides technical advice and solutions for customer’s requirements and problems.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested. Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements.
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related discipline.
- Min of 3 years Proven working experience as a Service Delivery Coordinator/Customer Service/Sales Support Analyst in the Telecom or Information Technology Sector.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus.
- Proficiency in English.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge,
- Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, and Multi-tasking.
N130,000 - N150,000 Monthly Net.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Ms Word Format) to: email@example.com using "Customer Service/ Service Delivery Coordinator" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 21 Feb, 2020JOB BYXyCareers Nigeria
See all jobs