Job vacancy Restaurant Manager
View all 897 Jobs
Karisa Consults Limited is an emerging management consulting firm that specialise in Agribusiness brokerage, Agric trading, Recruitment, Professional background Check Services, Research, Management training as well as Agricultural Training. We provide Management Consulting services to clients in the private and public sector within and outside Nigeria
Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of Nigeria and Africa regional economies.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
- Supervise, train and develop restaurant staff, including hosts, servers, cooks, bartenders, and dishwashers
- Create employee schedules to ensure adequate staffing of the restaurant at all times
- Handle paperwork and other administrative duties
- Maintain stock levels and order supplies when necessary
- Manage the budget and keep relevant statistical and financial records
- Plan new restaurant menus
- Ensure that the restaurant complies with all necessary hygiene, health and safety, and licensing requirements and guidelines
- Promote and market the business, while consistently assessing profitability and identifying areas for improvement
- Address customer inquiries and complaints
- Handle complaints, conflicts, questions, and suggestions from restaurant employees.
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer service-oriented attitude
- Ability to work independently, as well as lead, manage, and motivate a team
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and stay cool under pressure
- Analytical skills and a solid understanding of business management practices and strategies
- Keen problem solver eager to tackle challenges in an organized and strategic manner
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Business Admin, Hotel & Catering Management and any other related courses
- 5+ years of experience working in a restaurant environment
- Candidates with prior experience as a manager are preferred
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service.
Application Closing Date
13th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Jobs@karisaconsults.com using the "Job Title and the Location" as the subject of the email.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs