Job vacancy Human Resources Manager
View all 897 Jobs
Human Resources Manager
Karisa Consults Limited is an emerging management consulting firm that specialise in Agribusiness brokerage, Agric trading, Recruitment, Professional background Check Services, Research, Management training as well as Agricultural Training. We provide Management Consulting services to clients in the private and public sector within and outside Nigeria.
Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of the Nigerian and African regional economies.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems
- Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
- Creating and revising job descriptions
- Conducting annual salary surveys
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Performing benefits administration
- Maintaining affirmative action programs
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job advert
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counselling
- Overseeing exit interviews
- Maintaining department records and reports
- Participating in administrative staff meetings
- Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures.
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Human Resources Management, Business Admin and any other related Courses.
- MBA and any other related professional Certificate is an added advantage
- 5 to 7 years relevant working Experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent Computer knowledge
Application Closing Date
7th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the "Job title and the Location" as the subject of the email.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs