We are highly skilled professionals in Electrical installations and repairs, Power Solutions, Alternative energy solutions, and as well experts in the areas of Electrical equipment supply and installation. Our teams of professional engineers are well trained to meet customers’ needs in the following areas:
1. Power Backup Inverter / UPS supplies and installation/maintenance
2. Solar energy and efficient energy installations solutions
3. Solar powered projects
4. Research and Development (R&D)
5. Electrical Wiring Installations services
6. Installation designs
7. Building Electrical wiring Designs and installation
8. Equipment supplies
9. Alternative power / Electrical maintenance solutions, etc
10. Consultancy on power and alternative energy solutions as well as Electrical wiring services.
Monday:8am - 5:30pm
Tuesday:8am - 5:30pm
Wednesday:8am - 5:30pm
Thursday:8am - 5:30pm
Friday:8am - 5:30pm
Saturday:9am - 2pm
Deep cycle VRLA maintenance free batteries
100Ah/12V, 150Ah/12V and 200Ah/12V; 500Ah/2V, 600Ah/2V, 1000Ah/2V and 1500Ah/2V
1.5KVA/1000Watt - 15KVA/12000Watt pure sine wave inverters with Digital display. Inverter brands include:
HP series inverters, Power star Sw7 series, OPTI Solar Hybrid inverter series, etc.
80watt to 300watt monocrystalline and polycrystalline solar panels
Having a backup power installed for ur home is not an easy decision to make especially considering the associated costs and the high risk of running into a quack, who would make u regret every thought and money invested in such project. HIANS Technology Ltd was highly recommended by a colleague medical doctor friend of mine after narrating each time to me how much I was wasting on fuel for my Gen set. I happily told what looked like a fairy tale of how he had experienced uninterrupted power supply using a backup inverter installed for him by this same company some two-and-half (2yrs & 6months)years ago. He also assured me of the kind of prompt technical support this guys give to her customers. At last I was convinced having visited his home so many weekends a feel of his much talked about inverter system. Today my inverter backup have served me for a year and ten months (1yr & 10months) and still counting. It's an experience I cannot describe, as it can only be felt. I haven't had to worry about electric power for nearly to 2yrs now, with very very minimal (almost no contribution from my Gen set). I any now seriously considering integrating solar panels into the system to take over charging of my battery bank so can become independent of the national grid for my major loads. With this in place I'd have be generating 68% of my power requirement by myself and will only rely on the grid for the remaining 32%.
I used to have the impression that Inverter Backup system does not work at least here in Nigeria since there's this believe that Nigerian will always be unprofessional in there services. That perception changed when a friend introduced me to HIANS Technology Ltd. The company installed a 4KVA Inverter Backup system for my home in Novermber, 2013 and till date the said system still functions optimally. It's an experience I never be I could get from a Company in Nigeria. I am confident to recommend the my friends and anyone who could need their services.