Imoedo Agricultural Project Services
0.0 0 Reviews
Company nameImoedo Agricultural Project Services
Friday: Friday See All
Friday: Friday See All
Establishment year 2012
Registration code 208120
VAT registration 15323347
Company manager Savior Etiti C.
Share this listing
This company has no reviews. Be the first to share your experiences!
Questions & Answers
Have questions? Get answers from Imoedo Agricultural Project Services or BusinessList.com.ng users. Visitors haven’t asked any questions yet.
Imoedo Agricultural Project Services is an indigenous co-operative organization duly registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission in full compliance with the companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 on 13TH December 2012; with operational headquarters at Old Savannah Bank House, Obudi Agwa in Oguta Local Government Area of Imo State, Nigeria. It is a non-governmental, non-political and non-profit oriented but purely a humanitarian foundation established to partner with government at all levels, international organizations and other organizations aimed at challenging the degradations mitigating against agriculture and agro based projects in the country. Imoedo is highly committed through her co-operative members to help achieve comparative advantage in agricultural projects under a sustainable economic environment.
Our objectives are as follows:
• To redress the dilemma in agricultural produce, tools, machines and their sustainability.
• To supplement government effort through co-operative ventures in empowering the youths, with a view to contributing to poverty alleviation efforts and policies of the Government in Nigeria.
• To partner with the government and non-governmental organizations in the execution of agricultural and agro based projects.
• To promote research and development initiatives in agriculture in the region for the purposes of local food sustenance and foreign exchange earnings.
• To act as a link between organized farmers, Co-operatives, governments, NGOs, Agric Development Associations, Agricultural Funding Institutions, and World Bank Assisted Agricultural Projects to increase the overall supply of foods to feed the nation through micro credit empowerment.
• To ensure that welfare of IAPS registered members is not negotiable by giving them adequate incentives for their contributions.
• To liaise with international organizations like the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, NGOS, and Ministries of Agriculture to co-operate with the expectations of the global policy on food production.
• To create employment opportunities through the establishment of various agricultural projects either independently or in partnership with organizations and government-owned establishments.
Listed in categories